Downtown/Diridon Station Area Design Guidelines Update
San Jose is in the process of update its Urban Design Guidelines, refreshing the existing document and merging with the Diridon Station Area Guidelines, adopted in 2014. The guidelines will be a set of design principles that:
- Reinforce existing policies, goals, and values
- Promote design excellence and compatibility
- Improve the process for everyone by creating a common language
- Address how a building impacts and supports the character of the existing Downtown fabric
- Reflect contemporary best practices
Click here to review the complete PDF of the April 19, 2018 presentation.